Large selection of products and fast shipping! - 4906 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC 20016

Shopping cart

Your cart is currently empty

Product image slideshow Items

  • Louis Pommery Louis Pommery Carneros Chardonnay

Louis Pommery Louis Pommery Carneros Chardonnay

$23.99
Excl. tax

Louis Pommery Carneros Chardonnay is a premium still white wine elaborated in a Burgundy style with a meticulous winemaking process: harvest by night, slow pressing, separating free-run juices, with partial malolactic fermentation. Blend of 100% Chardonna

The rating of this product is 0 out of 5

(0)

Available in store

Close

Louis Pommery Carneros Chardonnay is a premium still white wine elaborated in a Burgundy style with a meticulous winemaking process: harvest by night, slow pressing, separating free-run juices, with partial malolactic fermentation. Blend of 100% Chardonnay from a single vineyard in Los Carneros, California. 97% of the blend was vinified out of ‘free-run’ juices (highest quality) and the other 3% (first press) has aged in neutral French oak barrels for 3 months On the eye: Beautiful golden yellow color, with some greenish reflections and nice legs revealing strong aging potential On the nose: Surprising complexity with fruit and flower nuances. Notes of candied citrus, dried lemon and marshmallow. On the palate: Great richness, well structured, with slightly spicy aromas, hints of vanilla and almond. Beautiful complexity with a very fresh finish and smooth acidity. Gentle and round. This rich, fresh and complex Chardonnay will perfectly pair with poultry, with a delicious stew, cheese like Beaufort or with a dessert like vanilla cream or a “crème brulée”.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review

You might also like